It's like an oven here in NYC. An. Oven. Walking 20 feet is a chore. I never thought I would yearn for AC as much as I have been over the last few days. I wish I was floating around in a large body of water, with a beverage that has a little umbrella in it and maybe a piece of fruit. Maybe. If the fruit was soaked in vodka first.
Anyway here are a few days worth of Talking Points. Thanks LM!!
- I’m getting real sick of airplane stories: http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2009/08/03/us/AP-US-Flight-Diverted-Miami.html?_r=1&hp
- Swine-flu Part 2: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/02/opinion/02swinefluintro.html
- This was very interesting: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/02/business/media/02reality.html
- I think you’ll be seeing a lot more of sad Billy Joel sitting on park benches in the Hamptons for the rest of the summer: http://www.nypost.com/seven/08032009/gossip/pagesix/billy_joel_yearning_for_katie_lee_joel_182716.htm
- I think I might have some hard feelings: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2009/08/02/2009-08-02_hack_sorry_about_driving_off_with_cash_kid.html
- Ebert’s greatest movies: http://blogs.suntimes.com/ebert/2009/07/the_greatest_movies_ever_made.html
- A very long blind item, I have no idea: http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2009/07/four-for-friday_31.html
- Distracting! : http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/04/nyregion/04taxi.html?_r=1&hp
- I meant to read this article yesterday, so I’m putting it in here: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/04/us/04layoffs.html?hp
- The Rockaways are so dangerous!: http://www.nypost.com/seven/08042009/news/regionalnews/bklyn_pal_drowns_in_rescue_bid_182934.htm
- Bill is useful again: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/08/03/AR2009080302868.html?hpid=topnews
- Lohans, ew: http://www.nypost.com/seven/08042009/gossip/pagesix/peace_pause_for_lohans_182836.htm
- I would be excited to see this, I think: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/08/04/2009-08-04_sopranos_film_has_a_shot.html
- I wonder if I would enjoy hanging with Jack Nicholson, or if I would just be skeeved: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1204016/Jack-Nicholson-life-party-shows-moves-dance-floor.html
- Blind item – I think it’s easy: http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2009/08/todays-blind-items.html
- This was way unexpected: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/05/nyregion/05crash.html?_r=1&hpw
- I think AI will be way boring without her. Nobody likes that Kara Diowhatever: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/06/arts/television/06abdul.html?hp
- Let us all learn about our spleens: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/04/science/04angier.html?em
- Jersey City boating news for Julia: http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local&id=6949151
- Joan Rivers no like Jon Gosselin, but I don’t think a condom would have helped: http://www.nypost.com/seven/08052009/gossip/pagesix/joan_rivers_lets_loose_on_jon_gosselin_183069.htm
- Jill Sobule no like Katy Perry, but honestly I think she’s being unreasonable: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/usa/2570392/Jill-Sobule-says-Katy-Perry-is-a-fing-thieving-little-slut.html
- I cannot wait for them to go on Oprah, and also, Good work, Bill! http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/08/05/AR2009080501183.html?hpid=topnews
- I really hate these two – they are so gross: http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2009/08/my-uncle-and-i-are-suing-i-dont-have.html
Daily News Blind Item – but it sounds like a lot of fun: WICKED WHISPERS: Which wacky celeb is certainly no angel when it comes to her hobbies? This hostess holds drawing parties for her gal pals - complete with a nude model and lots of alcohol. Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/gatecrasher/index.html#ixzz0NJh9NjL0
Enjoy the day. I'm going to spend mine daydreaming...
No comments:
Post a Comment